Our mission is to spread the word about the value of water to every person in each household, to every community to decision-makers around the world. Climate change means our water problems are not going away anytime soon, but there are many ways to solve them and some of these solutions can transform not only lives, but whole ecosystems. Our campaign is about educating people but also about encouraging them to join in and share stories, we hope more people will hear about the innovations and initiatives across the world.
As specialists in the water and wastewater sector we are well aware of the water crisis and the pressure on utilities, municipalities and industrial and commercial users to transform the way they manage this critical resource. We are passionate about working with companies who are dedicated to developing the solutions and we are proud to play our part in helping to bring these products and services to new markets and customers.
Make Water Famous is our consumer campaign to celebrate water
Our company commitment to sustainability
- We provide flexibility in where our staff work and make use of video conferencing to reduce our carbon footprint from unnecessary travel
- We are located at the heart of public transport networks for easy car-free access
- Our workplace is managed by ONCA, an environmental arts charity and our rent helps support their education programmes and exhibitions
- Our office is serviced by a specialist recycling cooperative to make best use of all waste
- We use recycled and environmentally friendly products where possible
- We are committed to reducing waste generation and seek to minimise waste sent to landfill
If you don’t know how to start your marketing campaign or achieve your business goals, we can help. We offer a 30-45 minute consultation to clarify how we can support your business and give you some practical tips on how to get started.