We will work closely with you to ensure our course content is carefully aligned with your company values, so that the approach taken and messages developed are entirely consistent. Whether it is an interview for television, radio or print, we can train your team to tell your brand’s story in a captivating way.
Our specialist media training courses can help sharpen your team’s communication skills. Media coverage done well is a powerful tool, to gain credibility for your brand and increased exposure to your target market. We offer introductory, intermediate and advanced levels of media training courses, that are carefully tailored to the needs of the individual and your organisation.
Working closely with you
Every course is different, but there are some basic similarities
Our courses are practical and engaging, because we know people learn best when they are actively learning, receiving constructive feedback and enjoying the experience. WiseOnWater develop individual scenarios that correspond directly with the roles and responsibilities of each delegate, to ensure training feels relevant and realistic. We will prepare your team for what to expect from each type of media outlet and how to adapt to different types of interviews and formats.
Some of the skills our courses can cover:
- Ability to confidently tell your story publicly at conferences or networking events
- Better understanding of what journalists look for
- Appreciation of the value of media engagement
- How to make your product or service interesting to potential customers
- The skills to handle awkward and uncomfortable questions
- Practice giving clear, consistent and authentic messages
Your course will be run by media experts in the water sector
WiseOnWater media training is delivered by our team of water media experts, who have decades of experience working as journalists in the sector. They are highly-experienced in covering the important water issues, including pollution, floods, droughts and leaks. They also have a deep understanding of the issues facing the sector, the questions media want to ask and, crucially, how best to answer with clarity and purpose.
Bespoke training courses design for you
We will work with you to build and deliver a course that meets your specific needs and requirements.
- Face-to-face: This is our most popular way of delivering training, it can be carried out in your offices or any hired room. Wherever it takes place, your team will be able to look forward to personal coaching and feedback, ensuring they reach their training goals.
- Video-conferencing: This option allows your team to access all the brilliant media training we provide, from anywhere in the world without having to travel.
Please contact us for more information about our media training.
If you don’t know how to start your marketing campaign or achieve your business goals, we can help. We offer a 30-45 minute consultation to clarify how we can support your business and give you some practical tips on how to get started.